Hopefully you have gotten to view Part 1 of this series. I would like to follow up the previous post by telling you some steps you can take to help your current health with positive and practical steps.
Easy Steps to Finding Out What May Be The Problem
In the clinic, I have found that most individuals who have chronic health issues all seemed to benefit from similar clinical testing. These tests give you a basic guideline to finding out what could be the root cause of your health concerns. Be sure to discuss these with your primary care physician if you have any questions.
These tests are a good foundation to help individuals with:
- Headaches / Migraines
- Unexplained Weight Gain and Inability to Lose Weight
- Brain Fogginess and Mental Fatigue
- Sore Muscles and Joints
- Chronic Digestive Issues
- Vision Problems
- Heart Palpitations
- Numbness and Tingling
- Rashes and Skin Problems
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
In my clinical experience I believe there are four main contributors for the health problems listed above: Diet, Toxins, Chronic Infections and Negative Emotions . Here are a few reasons why these can be so harmful as well as what to look out for:
- Processed Flour / White Flour
- Refined Sugar / White Sugar
- Candy, Chips, Snacks
- Hydrogenated Fats
- Food Preservatives
- Processed Dairy
- Sport Drinks, Sodas, Molded Coffee
- Heavy metals such as nickel, aluminum, cadmium, and mercury are present in certain foods, water, and dental wear
- Processed foods and food preservatives are huge sources of toxins
- Airborne or food allergens create toxins within our cells
- Toxins produced from infections – ammonia, peroxide, superoxide
- Bacterial – range from the common sinus infection to Lyme infection. You can get this from other individuals or being bit by an infected tick or bug.
- Viral – Epstein Barr, Cytomegalo, Adenovirus are just a few chronic infections that have shown to stay for years in a person’s body.
- Parasitic – parasites from foods, pets, and partners can create big problems throughout the body if the immune system is compromised.
- Negative thoughts from yourself and from others have shown to create toxins within your cells. It has also been documented how stress raises blood pressure, causes adrenal fatigue, and eventually leads to chronically ill states.
* It may appear overwhelming with all this information, but when it comes to health you can’t cut corners. Here’s why, you are a whole person…you are not made up of just chemicals or skin and bones, every part is connected. *
Improve Your Health by Getting Tested
Basic Blood Work, Hormone, and Urinalysis Testing
Check out Private Med Labs or Direct Labs Online. Great sources, may not be available in all states, but no doctor’s prescription is necessary. You pay online, go to a draw center and get your results through your computer or device.
Hair Analysis for Minerals and Heavy Metal Levels in the Body
Visit Analytical Research Laboratories Online for quick and easy testing.
Parasitic and Viral Testing
There are quite a few options for these tests. Please be sure to consult your primary physician for suggestions locally. You can also get these tests from diagnostechs.com. They may be a little pricey but can provide you a lot of info.
NET- Neuro Emotional Technique
EMDR – uses eye movement to check where emotions are located in the brain, check your area for a practitioner.
Lyme Disease Testing
Find a reputable acupuncturist who tests the energy pathways in the body. THIS IS A CRUCIAL STEP! You must find the deficient areas of your body, so that all your energy can function properly.
I know this is a ton of info. I will discuss the significant points to each test in part three of this series. Don’t get overwhelmed, this is just a resource to give you some added knowledge of what tests are out there to help you find out what may be going on. Keep an eye out for part three!