CANDIDA (YEAST) EFFECT ON YOUR ENERGY
It can serve many purposes but the top two in my opinion:
- Helps digestion and nutrient absorption
- Clean the joints and bowels of toxins from other microbes, such as bacteria, viruses, parasites, etc.
When yeast over grows, it can produce more fungal toxins called endotoxins. These toxins can enter your bloodstream and spread throughout the body creating more yeast growth. Endotoxins produced by yeast create inflammation, burning, itching, redness, swelling, and discharge in the eyes, ears, throat, and genital area. I commonly see yeast with the physical signs:
- Brain Fog, ADD, Poor concentration
- Recurrent Yeast infection in women and men
- Athlete’s Foot, Ringworm, Foot and Body odor, Nail fungus
- CONSTIPATION, GAS, IBS SYMPTOMS
- Food sensitivities/allergens-even after changing diets over and over again – Coated tongue and thrush
If you see any of these physical signs and symptoms of yeast, this can be a good indication why your energy can be low. Yeast feed off carbs, sugars, and starches. The best way to start balancing yeast is to limit and moderate all 3 of these from your diet.
More Like This…
Maecenas et nunc quis urna sagittis venenatis vitae non enim. Nulla consequat quam vitae elit aliquet molestie. Ut aliquet, risus dapibus tristique tristique, est metus posuere massa, vitae ultrices tortor erat tristique leo. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per.
ALLERGY ACUPRESSURE FOR YOUR PETS
Allergy Acupressure for Your PetsThe fall is upon us and like the spring springs allergies....
BACK, SHOULDER, AND CHEEK BREAKOUTS
BACK, SHOULDER, AND CHEEK BREAKOUTSBack, Shoulder, and Cheek Breakouts? Check for SIBO=Small...