DRIVE IN THE POSITIVE LANE.
There were some personal lessons I learned and lived by when I had severe Lyme infection, and it helped me through hard times.
- Encouragement is key. Having friends around that live encouraging, positive lives.
- Avoid relationships that feed off each other (also, try and examine if you are co-dependent in any way). Rest in relationships that amplify the encouragement to create a positive space.
- Knowing my condition and facing it.
- Realizing that healing is a journey, I can’t put a time stamp on it.
- What I learn about my true self is the benefit of my journey-unraveling my programming.
- Truthful, joyful conversation is healing.
One of my main focal points was to resist the option of hanging with individuals who were in a negative space. WE ALL GO THROUGH IT, I HAVE BEEN MANY TIMES. However, when you are healing, the vibrations of negativity could pull you out of balance. Please be mindful. This could be a season to examine the relationships you have.
More Like This…
Maecenas et nunc quis urna sagittis venenatis vitae non enim. Nulla consequat quam vitae elit aliquet molestie. Ut aliquet, risus dapibus tristique tristique, est metus posuere massa, vitae ultrices tortor erat tristique leo. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per.