ESSENTIAL OILS TO ALGAE
Essential Oils to Algae: what can we apply to help replenish the skin. What to look for in skin care products.
- Frankincense = anti-aging, helps with acne and skin infections, collagen rebuilding, helps depression and anxiety
- Tangerine = cleansing, helps with acne and blemishes, helps with low mood and depression
- Geranium = cleansing, anti-wrinkle, treats acne, lifts the mood and calms the nerves
- Lavender = heals skin, anti-inflammatory, helps with racing mind
- Ylang Ylang = antiseptic, treats scars and acne, helps with low mood and depressive thoughts
Vitamin C – the major nutrient to produce and maintain collagen.
Organic Castor Bean Oil – contains a saturated fat that stimulates fibroblast cells to produce more collagen.
Organic Walnut Oil – contains mostly polyunsaturated fats, such as linolenic, linoleic, and oleic acids. These acids help reduce wrinkles.
Marine Algae Extracts – this is a main ingredient to anti-oxidant skin care. Algae is one of the most powerful anti-aging nutrients. Marine algae extracts produce bioactive compounds that produce beneficial oxygen that help regulate skin metabolism (health) and protect from chemical toxins.
- Anti-oxidant enhancer
- Cell growth and New Arterial Growth
- Improves Age Spots and Pigmentation
Water – I cannot stress enough the importance of water. The metabolic processes of the skin cannot run without water. It is recommended that you drink at least half your body weight in ounces.
Takesumi or Activated Charcoal – this product helps absorb intestinal toxins and metals which can come out of the skin.
More Like This…
Maecenas et nunc quis urna sagittis venenatis vitae non enim. Nulla consequat quam vitae elit aliquet molestie. Ut aliquet, risus dapibus tristique tristique, est metus posuere massa, vitae ultrices tortor erat tristique leo. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per.