HOW TO RUN GENE REPORTS
List of companies:
Research each company and see which one you like best. I will say there is some controversy with 23andme.com and ancestryDNA.com because they apparently sell your information to third party companies, like pharmaceutical companies. I will talk about that tomorrow. But if you don’t want your info sold in any way then look into maximizedgenetics.com. You can even call the companies and ask them their policy for the security of your info. Also, 23andme does not test for as many genes as they once did, ancestryDNA gives more genetic info. Some genetic doctors I know state that you get more for your money with ancestryDNA. It’s up to you:) I get no kickback from any of these companies, I have seen reports from all of them and they all do a good job.
- Get the saliva test from any one of the companies. Send it off and can take anywhere from 2-4 weeks to get your results.
- They send you a report. And they also send the RAW DATA. That is what you want, the RAW DATA.
- Take RAW DATA and plug them into genetic programs on the net. Follow the prompts on the websites.
- www.MTHFRsupport.com (this is a great website with advice from Dr. Amy Yasko and Dr. Ben Lynch)
4. Once you paste your RAW DATA into the program, just click and the report is ready in minutes.
Take your info and see what it says about MAO-A, MAO-B, COMT, IOD, MMAB. You are at the start of finding out about anxiety and depression in your life. The websites have so much more info on these genes as well! Get to know you!
More Like This…
Maecenas et nunc quis urna sagittis venenatis vitae non enim. Nulla consequat quam vitae elit aliquet molestie. Ut aliquet, risus dapibus tristique tristique, est metus posuere massa, vitae ultrices tortor erat tristique leo. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per.
ALLERGY ACUPRESSURE FOR YOUR PETS
Allergy Acupressure for Your PetsThe fall is upon us and like the spring springs allergies....
BACK, SHOULDER, AND CHEEK BREAKOUTS
BACK, SHOULDER, AND CHEEK BREAKOUTSBack, Shoulder, and Cheek Breakouts? Check for SIBO=Small...