MY FRIEND JAVA
There are a couple of things that could be keeping you from enjoying your morning cup.
Symptoms of coffee sensitivities:
- Jitters or shakiness
- Heart palpitations or flutters
- Brain fog or headaches⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
If you had been tested for food sensitivities and coffee has shown, then you need to avoid it for at least 6 to 8 months then get retested.
If you don’t have an allergy to coffee and you still have the symptoms, a few things could be the culprit.
1. You could have an allergy to the Caffeine or tyramine
2. There could be mold, pesticides, or genetically modified components to coffee
3. You’re a liver, which processes caffeine, could be congested from every day toxins which keeps you from processing the caffeine
There are so many coffee brands out there but I recommend simple guidelines.
- Pesticide free and mold free
- Organic if possible
- Roast your own beans⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Also you may want to research liver cleanses. The liver helps you process caffeine, and if it’s overloaded then you may want to gently detox it to allow you to process the caffeine.
The most simple step in helping you get along with coffee is to check for sensitivities to it. I suggest find a NAET or TBM (total body modification) practitioner and have them check with applied kinesiology. They can help desensitize you, so you can enjoy the morning cup.
It worked on me. I didn’t have an allergy to coffee, but two pesticides and liver toxins. Once I was desensitized I enjoyed my cup of coffee and still do. With Albizia, I’m kickin it every morning!
More Like This…
Maecenas et nunc quis urna sagittis venenatis vitae non enim. Nulla consequat quam vitae elit aliquet molestie. Ut aliquet, risus dapibus tristique tristique, est metus posuere massa, vitae ultrices tortor erat tristique leo. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per.