PROBIOTICS INCREASE YOUR VITAMIN D ABSORPTION
If you have had symptoms of:
- Chronic low levels of vitamin D
- Fluctuating hormones-such as estrogen, testosterone, thyroid hormones, etc.
- Low functioning immune system
- Weak bones – osteoporosis
Probiotics can assist in raising your vitamin d levels.
Nature has amazing ways of raising your vitamin D levels:
- From the Sun
- And by raising your vitamin K levels to absorb more vitamin D through consuming grass fed beef, eggs, butter, and some fermented foods
There is a 3rd way, and that is by probiotics…namely Bacillus Subtilis.
This strain produces K2 and it helps convert K1 to K2 in your diet.
If you have had any of the above symptoms, check and see if your probiotic supplement has this strain.
I have seen this probiotic help many patients who have had low D levels and hormonal shifts. Check it out.
Help the sun and the cows out!
More Like This…
Maecenas et nunc quis urna sagittis venenatis vitae non enim. Nulla consequat quam vitae elit aliquet molestie. Ut aliquet, risus dapibus tristique tristique, est metus posuere massa, vitae ultrices tortor erat tristique leo. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per.