PROBIOTICS – NATURE’S ARMY
We may need probiotics if:
- Chronic gas and bloating
- Chronic diarrhea
- Constant low mood or depression
- Indigestion after every meal
- Feelings of LOW SELF ESTEEM, GRIEF, SADNESS, CONTROL (in this fast paced culture)
The small and large intestine take a beating in our culture. They can get backed up. This is due to over consumption of sugar, GMO grains, pesticides in our food and water, trans fats, and preservatives.
Probiotics are the army that can assist you in fighting off the effects of these culprits.
This is due to probiotics ability to create certain acids to kill off bad infections, and to create enzymes that break down certain foods.
Genetically or environmental stresses can inhibit our bodies from creating certain enzymes. Probiotics in the right ratios can increase digestive health and improve your food intolerances!
Simple signs your probiotics are working:
- Bloating and gas decrease and eventually stop
- Digest food that before would bother you before or cause indigestion
- Bowel movements are more on schedule, more frequent and less sporadic
- Stool is more formed, not runny, nor hard
- Skin is clearer
- Sinus congestion starts to fade
- YOU’RE MOOD IS MUCH BETTER, probiotics help balance neurotransmitters and hormones (many of which are formed in the gut)
Just taking a multi-probiotic may not be what our bodies need, sometimes we need single strands added alone to balance out our digestive environment.
More Like This…
Maecenas et nunc quis urna sagittis venenatis vitae non enim. Nulla consequat quam vitae elit aliquet molestie. Ut aliquet, risus dapibus tristique tristique, est metus posuere massa, vitae ultrices tortor erat tristique leo. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per.