THE PHYSICAL SIGNS OF LOW TESTOSTERONE
Why? The body is a map of what is going on inside! If we can learn some simple signs and symptoms, it gives you peace of mind instead of worry.
Knowledge of what may be going on is what gives us ease and releases anxiety. I mention these so we can suspect Low T, gain knowledge and cut out some things in our lives to help increase our T!
Low testosterone can give physical signs in both men and women such as:
- Chronic Fatigue
- Low Sex Drive -Low Libido (ED in men)
- Hair Loss on head and body
- Weak or Flaccid Muscles-lose existing muscle and cannot gain muscle > especially legs and arms
- Difficult to lose weight even with exercise
- Weight Gain in the lower abdomen, hips, and buttocks
- Hot Flashes – in women and men as well “the sweats”
- Breast growth in men
- Problems falling to sleep, especially around 9-11pm
- Waking up from 12am-3am consistently
Testosterone improves collagen in the body which helps support skin appearance and joint support.
You don’t have to have all these symptoms at once, but if you have a few, go get a simple hormone blood test to check your testosterone. This will get us on the road to get hormones balanced!
More Like This…
Maecenas et nunc quis urna sagittis venenatis vitae non enim. Nulla consequat quam vitae elit aliquet molestie. Ut aliquet, risus dapibus tristique tristique, est metus posuere massa, vitae ultrices tortor erat tristique leo. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per.